Olha só essa música que eu ganhei há um bom tempo atrás, a qual, dependendo da situação pode vir muito bem a calhar. É da Utada Hikaru, é bem conhecida também; chama-se "First Love". Vou colocar a tradução direto em inglês:
First Love
The last kiss
was bitter and sad
like the cigarrete's flavor
Tomorrow at this time
You will be at somewhere
Thinking of someone else
(Won't You?)
Chorus (I):
You are always gonna be my love
even if you happen to fall in love with someone else
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
but now it's still a sad love song
that won't stop until I learn a new one
The time stopped
but started to run again
just because I don't wanna let go
Tomorrow at this time
I will be crying at somewhere
Thinking of you
(Won't I?)
Chorus (II):
You will always be inside my heart
It will always have a place for you
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one
but now it's still a sad love song
that won't stop until I learn a new one
Chorus (I)
End



0 Comments:
Postar um comentário
<< Home